Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Podcast Episode 1 (Pilot) - The Experiment

This is my first experiment with podcasting. I thought it would be fun to have a podcast actually show up in itunes. Of course if you are really bored, you can listen here. If you really have nothing to do, you can go to itunes and subscribe. This function should be working in a few days.

I hope this works and I have some time to provide some more soothing, sleep inducing (please do not listen when driving), Bob "Its a happy tree" the painter, type podcasts.

I also hope, now that I have almost mastered the technology (fingers crossed), to provide some video casts.

Stay tuned for more.

1 comment:

Su said...

Congratulations on your first podcast! You might seriously consider a second career as an on-air personality! Looking forward to hearing more of your tales from Taiwan and the soon-to-be stories of parenthood.