Saturday, November 04, 2006

The Podcast - Episode 2 - Ryan Update

In this episode, I update what's happening with Ryan as of Friday evening, November 3, 2006. We also made some silly audio files on my new cell phone (before and after interviews) that I downloaded onto the computer and mixed in. Sorry for the quality of those audio bits, but it is just the cell phone note taking function, not meant to be included in a professional, high quality podcast such as this.

If you would like to listen, press on LISTEN HERE below.

I have also discovered that you can search and find the podcast in itunes. Search for "Our life in Taiwan" and you shall find it. You can subscribe there or click on the RSS symbol on the right to be hooked up.

Thanks for listening and I promise to provide some more Taiwan centred podcasts in the future, but for now you'll just have to suffer through the baby talk.

No comments: